Please only use this page if you are ready to commit to booking on to our Autumn Intensive Course.
How to use the booking system:
- Complete name of parent and name of child section.
- Complete age of child section from the drop down menu (please note we will accept older/younger for private lessons just put a note in the note section).
- Choose the appropriate stage for your child’s ability and select date and time from the drop down menu. A summary of the stages is provided below if you are unsure which to choose. Please note the course will run for 5 consecutive days for 30 minutes at the same time each day.
- Complete the email and phone number section.
- Add any additional notes if needed.
- Please press submit once all sections are complete.
- Once we receive your form we will send you a payment link to complete. We reserve slots for 12 hours and release them without payment.
Stage 1 : Approximately 4 years old, or can be slightly older for nervous swimmers. At this stage we will work on water confidence. Please no 3 year olds unless we specifically move a child up.
Stage 2: Approximately 5 years old. With buoyancy aids – water confident and happy to put the whole head under water starting to grasp the doggy paddle. (If your 5 year old is still nervous please select stage 1).
Stage 3: Approximately 6 years old upwards. Able to doggy paddle without buoyancy aids and strong enough to start learning the overarm front crawl action.
Please note that if you send a blank form (i.e. without a selected date and time) then your place will not be reserved.
For any additional enquiries please call us on 0151 345 5005 – thank you. We look forward to seeing you soon.