- Swim England Level 2 Teaching Certificate or
- STA Certificate in Teaching Swimming or a STA Award in Teaching Swimming.
- Pool rescue & first aid qualification, examples below,
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ),
- STA Pool Lifeguard Qualification,
- STA Safety Award for Instructors
- National Rescue Award for Swimming Instructors and Coaches (NRASTC).
- A current membership to either the IoS or STA
- We are looking for a swimming teacher who is enthusiastic, reliable and trustworthy to join our thriving swimming academy.
- We are a swimming academy dedicated to providing quality all-inclusive swimming lessons from parent and babies through to nervous adults
- Deliver one to one and group swimming lessons for all ages and abilities
- Your role as a swimming teacher is to plan and deliver swimming lessons that engage children in constructive learning both within a group and one to one situation.
- You will be responsible for the safe practice during the duration of each session
- The ability to work independently and excellent communication skills when dealing with children and parents are essential qualities we require of the prospective candidate.